Promotion Terms and Conditions
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS – TO WIN 1 OF 200 SUPERZINGS SHOW & TELL SUPERHERO PACKS
- We have 200 (two hundred) SuperZings Show & Tell Super Hero packs to give away to teachers or teaching assistants of Year One classes (“Teachers”) in mainland Great Britain as part of our SuperZings Show & Tell Super Heroes initiative (“the Promotion”).
- Only one application allowed per school.
- Only Teachers of Year One classes can apply.
- This promotion opens on DATE and closes on DATE (“Closing Date”) or, if earlier, once all 200 (two hundred) packs have been allocated to Teachers who meet the criteria.
- Packs will be allocated on a first come first served basis in the order in which fully completed webform applications are received by us.
- All applications must be made via the webform – emails and other forms of entry are not accepted; bulk entries (meaning the use of any form of technology which allows multiple entries) are not allowed.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are delayed, lost or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
- No purchase is necessary.
- By applying, each Teacher confirms he/she has permission to make this application on behalf of his/her school.
- If more than one application is received from any school, only the first application will count.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email within 30 (thirty) days of the Closing Date.
- Each successful school will receive the SuperZings Show & Tell Super Heroes pack (“Pack”) free of charge, in January 2018.
- Pack contents are subject to change and subject to availability.
- The Packs will be provided free of charge to successful Teachers by Playtime PR Ltd (“Playtime PR”). Playtime PR will not be liable for any disruption, delay, strike action or incorrect delivery by any postal or courier service or if incorrect or out of date details are supplied to Playtime.
- By entering this Promotion, the Teacher agrees:
- to be bound by these Terms and Conditions;
- that their school name and county may be released if they win a pack.
- Your data will be held by Playtime PR and will not be sold and will not be passed to any third parties save for Playtime PR who will help run this Promotion. Playtime PR will use these details for the purposes of administering this Promotion, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without permission.
- Where you have provided consent, Playtime PR Ltd may send you marketing messages on a regular basis. You may unsubscribe from these at any time.
- Your data will/may be used for the following: (i)to check that Teachers comply with these terms and are eligible to apply; (ii)to notify successful applicants; (iii)to administer the Promotion; (iv)to evaluate the effectiveness of the initiative and to obtain Teachers’ feedback; (v)if the initiative is a success and we repeat it, the data will be used to approach the Teachers to see if they would like to participate again.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
- Any promotional activity or press release any winner makes in relation to the promotion must be pre-approved by Playtime PR in writing.
- Playtime PR excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the Promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a Pack.
- Entry into the Promotion is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Playtime PR reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Promoter: Playtime PR Ltd, Unit 110 i-Centre, Howard Way, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire MK16 9PY.